Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 7, 2011

My top three sports bars for food and watching the big game


For these next three blog posts, I will be sharing with you my absolute favorite sports bars in the Omaha area to get great food and have a great time while watching the big game.


So you are at home, its a Saturday afternoon, college football games are on TV and all you want to do go sit down with your buddies, have a cold one, and share some delicious chicken wings. This is usually the dilemma I face, and where do my buddies and I go?
#3 on my list goes to Buffalo Wild Wings. A great place to relax and watch some football while also enjoying a great atmosphere, that welcomes people old and young. The Omaha location is off of 76th and Dodge. I assume many of you out there have either been to or at least heard of Buffalo Wild Wings, or BWWs as I like to call it. If you are a person who loves the idea of having tons of sauce options for your wings, then this is place for you. They have 16 different sauces to choose from, and 4 seasonings as well. Wings are the primary choice when you are at BWWs but they also have a full menu that includes other appetizers, combo meals, sandwiches, and even ribs. I usually split an appetizer with my friends when we are there. I recommend either the potato wedges, the buffalo chips or a the sampler platter. The food is decent, to be honest I have had a lot better wings for half the price but what this place has that other sports bars don't is the fun environment. TVs are everywhere, so chances are they will have have your team on TV. They also have game controllers where you have the option to play texas hold-em and trivia games against other people in the bar. It makes for an awesome place to catch the game with your buddies, or even on a week night to kick back and relax after a hard day at work. Again, food is average, but when you go to BWWs you get lots of choices, a friendly environment, and plenty of TVs. Also keep in mind if you are a UFC (mix martial arts fan) Buffalo Wild Wings has all the big name fights because of their subscription to Direct TV.

-Sink

No comments:

Post a Comment